How to Hack Rumble Fighter Carats and Experience Easily and Free
After months of both positive and negative feedback from you all, we’ve decided to update or renowned Rumble Fighter Carat and Experience Hack v1.2. This time, we’ve implemented a self-updating feature into the hack which will allow the Rumble Fighter Carat and Experience Hack v1.3 to update itself regardless of any minor Rumble Fighter updates. We’ve implemented tons of new features that we’re sure you all will enjoy, read more to find out about our amazing, new Rumble Fighter Carat and Experience Hack v1.3.
The Rumble Fighter Carat and Experience Hack v1.3 allows you to easily and efficiently hack both Rumble Fighter Carats and Experience. What does this mean? Well I’m glad you asked. You’ll know longer have to worry about saving up for in game items, or wasting time trying to find a “legit” carat trader. The Rumble Fighter Carat and Experience Hack v1.3 does it all in a matter of minutes. We’ve implemented a new feature that we call “Automatic Botting” , which will automatically bot carats for you until it reaches the requested amount. The Rumble Fighter Carat and Experience Hack v1.3 also features a working experience hack, which allows you to set a wanted level and the program automatically bots to the preferred level. However, we recommend you don’t try to hack backwards levels as the program will crash. Also, Rumble Fighter must be open in order for the hack to function. No hacks will work properly unless Rumble Fighter is open.
Rumble Fighter Carat and Experience Hack v1.3 Features
+ Implemented Improved Temporary Bypass
+ Enhanced Carat Hack
+ Optomized Experience Hack
+ Automatic Botting, which allows you to select Carat/Level and let the bot do the rest. Doens’t require Rumble Fighter to be open.
+ Added contact page to allow you all to give us any and all feedback you may have.
– Removed launch bug.
– Removed zombie mode glitch.
+ Added speed hack to the new “Automatic Botting” feature.
Minimum System Requirements
WIN2000 / XP / Vista / Win 7/ WIN 8/ MAC
125MB RAM with DirectX 3D support (Geforce3 Ti, ATI Radeon 9500)
1.5 GB Hard Drive space
How To Use Rumble Fighter Carat and Experience Hack v1.3
1. Download the Rumble Fighter Carat and Experience Hack v1.3 from the provided link below and launch the hack.
2. Enter your username, either OGPlanet or Rumble Fighter, doesn’t matter. This is simply for the program to recognize you, and validate that it’s not any sort of exploitation. Also, select your server. If you can’t find or are unsure, simply click “Other”. Afterwards, just press “Connect” and allow for the program to connect you to the preferred server.
3. Choose the tab of the requested hack. For the Rumble Fighter Carat hack, you have the option of “Automatic” or “Manual” botting. For “Automatic Botting”, simply choose the amount of “carats” you’d like and press “Enable Automatic Botting” the program will do the rest of the work from there. The scale is 1:10000 Carats meaning if you enter 3, the program will hack up until 30,000 Carats. With “Manual Botting” you simply press the button, got to a preferred adventure mode, and suicide. You’ll gain 1700 carats per game.
4. The Rumble Fighter experience hack is a bit simpler. First off, select the level you’d like and press “Begin Botting”. The Rumble Fighter Carat and Experience Hack v1.3 program will bot to the requested level. We have disabled manual botting as we wouldn’t want the program to be abused. The maximum is level 80, which is already shown in the program.
5. Lastly, there is a “Contact Us” page. If you have any questions or would like to report a bug, simply click one of the three social buttons to leave any feedback. Though it is not mandatory, we ask that you please “Like” us on Facebook, “Subscribe” to us on YouTube, and visit our site to check out more of our free hacks!
Download Rumble Fighter Carat and Experience Hack v1.3
What we plan on doing is provide free and working hacks for Rumble Fighter. All we ask is that you do a small survey before gaining access to such hacks in order for us to pay off our domain, hosting, developing, and other costs that may come.